A Biblical Worldview
All students develop a worldview – a perspective from which one interprets the world. Biblical worldview is the foundational perspective from which all subjects are taught and applied at Ben Lippen School. We intentionally teach our students to view life through the lens of truth revealed in the Bible.
As the most distinguishing aspect of our school, a biblical worldview clarifies the often competing, confusing voices of our pluralistic society to help shape a student’s view of life and the universe. The teaching of a biblical worldview begins in pre-K with an abundance of Bible teaching as the curriculum becomes formalized in Upper School.
2020年欧洲杯时间表Critical to a resilient Christ-centered worldview is the affirmation of the Bible as God’s Holy Word and thus the transcendent standard by which we understand and interpret all aspects of our existence. The Bible contains not only the measure by which we make life choices, but it is the story of God’s own people from the beginning of time until today, through which we learn that God is pursuing a relationship with us individually.
2020年欧洲杯时间表Our faculty diligently works to help our students answer the following questions with increasing depth and clarity:
- Who is God and what is His nature and character?
- How is man created in the image of God, how did man fall, and why is he in need of restoration?
- What is God’s plan for a restored relationship through Jesus Christ?
- How can we trust and apply the Scriptures as God’s inspired, inerrant word?
- What is the importance and benefit of growing in spiritual discipline?
- How can we intelligently evaluate and positively engage the prevailing culture?
- What is each believer’s role and responsibility in God’s redemptive plan?
- How is God involved in history through people, events and His Church?
Our ultimate goal is to educate and graduate students who are equipped to represent Jesus in culture through personal knowledge of God and His truth.