How to Apply
Step 1 – Request Information
2020年欧洲杯时间表Learn more about Ben Lippen, ask questions, and let us know more about you.
Step 2 – Plan a Visit
2020年欧洲杯时间表You may schedule a campus tour or, for middle and high school students, schedule a student shadow opportunity.
Step 3 – Apply Online
- Create an Account – To begin the application process, . Note that a $75 non-refundable application fee is required.
- Complete Online Application – Plan for up to 30 minutes to complete the online application.
- Testing – Once the completed application is processed, an appointment will be scheduled for testing.
- Interview – Every family applying for admission will meet with a school principal. Interviews offer parents and principals the opportunity to ask questions and to determine if Ben Lippen is the best fit for the student.
- Notification of acceptance – An acceptance (or declination) letter is mailed within one week after the interview if the student is applying for the current school year. Notification begins March 1 for students applying for next school year. Students who qualify for Sibling and Legacy admissions (children of alumni) are notified beginning February 15.
- Enroll and Register – To guarantee student placement, families have 15 days following acceptance to enroll and register.